Bay Area Events: Passes & Tickets
SPECIAL NOTE: No unauthorized recording (audio or video) of any footprint or duration is allowed during concert.
- Please collect your passes at the event you attend first: produce your email-receipt (PDF attachment with QR-code) as Proof of Purchase. (We do not mail Annual Passes.
- We do not mail Event Tickets: The email receipt (PDF attachment with QR-code) you get is your Proof of Purchase and, hence, your ticket(s) to the concert.
- Your Proof of Purchase may be produced in print or on your Personal Device (e.g., smartphone/tablet)
- Individual Event Tickets are non-refundable.
Note to Annual Pass Holders:
Each Annual Pass allows admission (to exactly One Person) for each of the following concerts
Seating Chart for Betty(Elizabeth) Hangs Theater (
Seating Chart for Smithwick Theater, Los Altos Hills
(courtesy Foothills College)
Seating Chart for Cubberley Theater (courtesy City of Palo Alto)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
- How many concerts does the (Annual) Pass cover?
- As many as there are concerts presented in a year - unless exceptions are explicitly stated (very rare - has happened once in 2014)
- Are passes valid for more than a year?
- By definition of (annual) passes they are valid only for the year of purchase.
- How many persons per pass?
- Sankritilaya only sells in denomination of single pass (no concept of group or family passes)
- Are there Senior/Student passes?
- Right from the outset the passes are priced to be affordable for Seniors and Students; we have worked hard to balance that simplicity of structure to be flat and uniform. This saves us effort and resources. Hence, it is a flat pricing.
- (When) will you be mailing passes?
- To keep pricing down (as above) we do not mail passes - but facilitate pickup at the first attended concert.
- How about (tickets/passes) for children?
- Anyone who needs to have his/her own seat will need to have a pass (or ticket for that event)