Bay Area: Passes & Tickets
Spring 2020 Concerts are being shifted by approximately a year to Spring 2021.
The Fall Season Concerts are, as of now, still on.
The current (2020) Pass purchases are valid for the Fall'20-Spring'21 span.
SPECIAL NOTE: No unauthorized recording (audio or video) of any footprint or duration is allowed during concert.
- We are beginning to phase out physical (credit-card-size) passes in favor of Passes and Tickets on Mobile App, SanKritiLaya. However, we will still provide physical passes at a small additional cost.
- If you opt for Physical Passes please collect it/them at the first event you attend: produce your email-receipt (PDF attachment with QR-code) as Proof of Purchase. We do not mail Passes.
- We prefer that you use our Mobile App: it has a wallet for Passes & Tickets
- We do not mail Event Tickets: The email receipt (PDF attachment with QR-code) you get is your Proof of Purchase and, hence, your ticket(s) to the concert.
- Individual Event Tickets are non-refundable.
Note to Annual Pass Holders:
Each 2020-21 Annual Pass allows admission (to exactly One Person) for each of the following concerts
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
- How many concerts does the (Annual) Pass cover?
- As many as there are concerts presented in a year - unless exceptions are explicitly stated (very rare - has happened once in 2014)
- Are passes valid for more than a year?
- By definition of (annual) passes they are valid only for the year of purchase.
- How many persons per pass?
- Sankritilaya only sells in denomination of single pass (no concept of group or family passes)
- Are there Senior/Student passes?
- Right from the outset the passes are priced to be affordable for Seniors and Students; we have worked hard to balance that simplicity of structure to be flat and uniform. This saves us effort and resources. Hence, it is a flat pricing.
- (When) will you be mailing passes?
- To keep pricing down (as above) we do not mail passes - but facilitate pickup at the first attended concert.
- How about (tickets/passes) for children?
- Anyone who needs to have his/her own seat will need to have a pass (or ticket for that event)
- Once I get my Pass(es) do I need to 'obtain' tickets for every event it covers?
- No: The Pass you have (been emailed) and also walleted against your email(-account) online is enough.